5.12.2009

[ quilt ]

It's finally done! I started this about 2 years ago and I finally got it done with the help of my friends Beth and Marj! We stayed up late Saturday night, after going to Foodfest for the 50th time (but it was still fun), and sewed and tied it! Bride Wars got us through the sewing and Bedtime Stories got us through the tying.... and a little moose tracks ice cream if truth be told :) But here she is. I'm going to make some pillow shams to go with it. It's huge and I love it :) Yeah.



Sorry this is the only picture I have cause I lent my camera to doug for his trip to CA for his sisters farewell and supposed trip to Nicaragua that he ditched out on. More coming when I finish the pillows :)

2 comments:

  1. She's a real beaut beck! Did you do this one on mini ultra?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course. little blue has been most trusted and faithful :)

    ReplyDelete