5.12.2009

[ lunch break ]



Ok, don't hate me, but this is what I've been doing on my lunch break lately. It's finally been sunny and the beach in my backyard is beautiful! This picture is from my phone, but the water is sooo blue/green and clear. But I was taking a walk thinking about how lucky I am and how jealous everyone should be of me and I saw these two guys sitting down talking a ways up and the one with his back facing me had on this red speedo bottom, but it was like a string bikini with ties on the sides. I was like, nice. But I got closer and realized it was a woman and she just didn't have her top on. Just sitting there chatting it up, topless. Excuse me?! Lest you think it's all fun and games over here, I also had to kill 4 cockroaches that night.... 2 of them were flying at me trying to attack! Welcome back warm weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment