4.16.2009

[ conference weekend & the hidden treasure ]

Conference was excellent. I got a lot out of it and can't wait to re-read everythig. Doug got up with me at 6:00am both mornings to watch it and helped keep me awake. I really loved conference extra this year. I was really glad to be able to watch/hear it. And for the wonderful messages that were given.

The only thing that could make it better was to discover this hidden treasure:
It was also quickly exposed that McDouglas has a new specialty and he is an Aebleskiver maker extraordinaire!







We've had this pan kicking around forever and i couldn't imagine what Kaity used it for, but Doug got it out and said it was for danish pancakes, and voila! we had pancake balls with hidden treasures inside (mainly chocolate chips, berries and bananas... yum)! I am hoping this will be the start of a delicious tradition for many more conference mornings to come....


1 comment: