10.23.2009

Last post on this...

Ok, i think maybe 2 people follow this, but just in case, I think this is the end to this blog. Doug says we need a family blog now. So here are just a few pics from the wedding and I guess there will actually be one more post telling you the new address of our new family blog. that makes me happy.

September 12, 2009 in the Sacramento Temple. Best day ever.

Just after we took the plunge...





If you want to see a few bigger pictures, go to Mark Lee of Holladay Photo's blog at http://holladayweddings.com/blog/ or you can see them all at http://holladay.instaproofs.com/

It was absolutely perfect. Thanks for making it so wonderful you guys. I love you!

5 comments:

  1. i just discovered this little old blog the other day and have been waiting for you to post something, anything... and this is great. like i said before, it brings a smile to my face! you guys look amazing and i am so happy for you two love birds!

    can't wait for "the family blog"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been anxiously waiting for you to post wedding pictures. You need to make a job change from libraian to model. I don't think you had one bad picture. You and Doug look so AMAZING. You make the most beautiful bride ever. WOW! I love the pictures. Everything was beautiful. I am so happy for you two. I got a little misty-eyed looking at the pictures. I wish so bad I could have been there. Congrats. We are planning on moving back to Hawaii this summer. I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky- I think you are one of the most beautiful brides ever. Also I just love watching Doug during the sealing, I have never seen him smile so much. He looked just like a groom should- just eminating joy. Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new family blog makes me happy too. I'm so happy for you beck!!!!!!! You were an absolutely gorgeous bride. Awesome pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. tragic! i hate to see it end... just keep it going and include family or whatever too.

    ReplyDelete